“The 45 Show”: A Vinylshuffle Interview
Check out the latest mix, an audio recording of a chat with Robert Rodriguez about his idea for “The 45 Show” Art Exhibition held on April 9th, 2011.
The full background on why we made this mix has been moved to a separate, dedicated webpage (as with other vinylshuffle art events).
You can read and listen to it here: http://www.vinylshuffle.com/the45show/
- Damu the Fudgemunk. “New LP (EP Intro)” (How It Should Sound Promo EP); Redef Records
- Damu the Fudgemunk. “Judgement Day” (partial)
- Natural Four. “Can This Be Real” (45); Curtom Records #1990, 1973
- Ronnie Laws. “Tidal Wave” (Pressure Sensitive); Blue Note BN-LA452-G, 1975 (Partial, at 45rpm)
- The Ojays. “Give The People What They Want” (45); Philadelphia International Records (PIR) #3565, 1975
- Dizzy Gillespie & Lalo Schifrin. “Unicorn” (45); Pablo Records #11003, 1977
- Lionel Hampton & His Inner Circle of Jazz. “Greasy Greens” (45); Glad Hamp Records #2038, 1967
- People Under the Stairs. “Down in LA (Instrumental)” (Beer EP); Om Records, 2010